Mortgage Scout, now part of the Leaders Romans Group, have provided clients with access to the right mortgage deals for them through a trusted, award-winning service. Now, thanks to industry recognition and glowing reviews, our growing business needs hardworking individuals like you. We employ professionals with the ability to develop an expert industry knowledge. We also look for a positive, sincere attitude towards providing customer care. Above all, we expect you to make our clients’ mortgage journey simple and stress free.
Call us on 0800 144 4744SEARCH AND APPLY ONLINE
Due to our success and growth, Mortgage Scout are looking for an exceptional CeMap qualified mortgage broker to join our multi award winning team.
You will have a good head for figures, an analytical brain and excellent interpersonal skills. You will also be able to demonstrate an ability to follow processes through. In addition, you’ll display outstanding customer service as well as being highly motivated, professional and a real ‘people person’. If you’re a tenacious and driven individual with a proven track record in financial services, you could be just what we’re looking for.
You’ll be responsible for helping people find and apply for the right mortgage for them, according to their situation and finances. You’ll be dealing with estate agents, valuers and mortgage lenders, keeping up to date with the current market and legislation and working closely with your customers. You’ll have a ‘can do’ approach as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate must be fully CeMAP and previous experience in an Estate Agency based role is preferable.
The candidate will also need a current UK/EU driving license and have access to a vehicle as some travel between our branch network will be required.SEARCH AND APPLY ONLINE
Mortgage Scout are looking for a highly organised and experienced administrator to join our multi-award winning team. You’ll be detail oriented and able to apply yourself to a wide range of tasks, playing a key role in a growing business. Working in a team will come naturally, as will taking the initiative to get things done on your own.
Joining a team of mortgage consultants, you’ll be responsible for providing them with direct administrative support. You’ll help with the research and production of new mortgage and protection business. You’ll also be involved in processing all mortgage business from application stage to completion as well as providing great customer service to existing and prospective clients. In addition to this, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative tasks including day-to-day accounts, invoicing and maintaining office systems, processes and procedures.
Duties will include –
- Greet clients on arrival in office.
- Answer and deal with all telephone calls where possible.
- Submit AIPS/mortgage applications/life applications, using lenders/providers, portals in priority order.
- To ensure that all compliance documents are present and attached to internal systems at point of application.
- Proactively progress application through to offer. This involves contacting client, lender, provider and estate agent. Provide feedback to all parties and regularly chase and submit outstanding documents.
- To contact client on mortgage offer to book an appointment to discuss protection arrangements.
- Proactively chase solicitors/Estate agents to progress offer through to completion.
- Update all systems with exchange and completion dates for commission purposes and start any protection policies.
- General admin duties.
Experience in mortgages/financial services is preferred, however training will be given to the right individual.SEARCH AND APPLY ONLINE